Sunday, April 21, 2013

One year later...

It's been a whole year since I've updated this thing, and I thought that I would!  This has been a whirlwind of a year.  I had a baby (okay, maybe I had a baby in March of 2012...), moved twice, separated from my husband for 3 months due to military training and I have been dealing with the public school districts in trying to get my 3 year old speech therapy or preschool or something that will help him with this speech delay.

I was going to just stop with this blog and leave it up as a resource as is because I was running out of steam keeping up with posts.  And it was fine, until I started getting several comments on my post on "The Highwayman", asking for the printable that is no longer on the shareable downloading site that I had it on. 

Now that things have settled down slightly, I think I'll begin making posts again.  They will be book oriented and I will hopefully have compiled a master list of books based on genre and age.  And I will do more book reviews.  To start out, I  am going to do a 30 days of books blog challenge (the teen/children's book edition).  

No comments:

Post a Comment